“Why would I hire a stylist?”
I got this question last week by a potential client so I thought I would answer it for all.
There are many reasons that a woman or man might want to hire a personal stylist, and I’m here to share some of the most common reasons I’ve come across over the last 12 years:
1. Tired of wearing the same things over and over again
2. Frustrated with not knowing how to dress in order to maximize body shape and natural coloring
3. Changed jobs/got a promotion and need to step it up a notch
4. Getting married and desire a new wardrobe for their new life
5. Had a baby and, after too long living in t-shirts, it’s finally time to feel like a hot mama
6. Lost or gained weight and are unsure of how to dress their new body
7. Want to torch the entire wardrobe and start a new chapter
8. Been neglecting style or dressing under the radar
9. Style needs to align with ambition
10. Never learned how to shop without frustration
12. Moved to a new place and need to change your wardrobe to be comfortable in the new environment
13. Tired of wasting money on expensive clothing that doesn’t look quite right
14. You’re starting to do videos and want to give Marie Forleo a run for her money. You want your style to reflect your brand.