Are you ready for Spring?
Are you 100% happy with your personal style?
Is your visual brand in alignment with your style intentions?
This year, while working with my clients, I realized that confidence is the main by-product of our time together. Also, I noticed that most clients don’t have confidence when they start working with me.
Here are some reasons why you may not feel confident or comfortable in your clothing…
- It doesn’t fit you properly.
- It is cheap and/or feels cheap to you.
- On your body, the garment feels off or weird, but you can’t pinpoint why. (It may have looked amazing on the model or mannequin, but it’s totally different on you.)
- The hemline hits in the dowdy zone (between below-the-knee and above-the-ankle).
- Your garment is tenting you and hiding your body (I see this A LOT).
- It’s a color that does nothing for your own natural coloring.
- It’s seen better days and no longer looks fresh/new/pressed.
- It doesn’t reflect your current personality/lifestyle/image.
- It’s no longer appropriate for your age/body.
It is possible to have your style ‘taken care of’.
No more hair pulling, feet stomping frustration.
Get dressed with grace+ease every day.
If you missed my style chat *HOW TO BE CHIC+COMFORTABLE* webinar where
I shared my top strategies, cheats, and resources to be CHIC AND COMFORTABLE.
you can watch the replay HERE.
Photo:Wearing my first suit by Vivienne Westwood which made me feel like a million bucks everytime I wore it.