What a blast and an honor to talk style and business with Jessica Kupferman of the amazing radio show Lady Business.
Some touchpoints in the show:
- My story about how I got started in private and photo shoot styling
- The difference between ‘fashion’ and ‘style’
- My ‘little town test’
- Am I the fashion police on the street?
- The truth behind all that talk about Winter vs. Spring
- Free way to find out if your skin tone is warm, cool, or neutral
- How to dress for success
- What my process is, and how I work
- What fashion ‘must-haves’ that you should ignore
- What fashion BS can you let go of
- My take on ‘always look like money’
- Which color sends the ‘trustworthy’ message
- What to wear if you are curvy
- How to deal with your style crushes that don’t look good on you
- Behind-the-scenes client stories
- What to do if your hair is competing with your outfit
- How going with your gut can help with your style
- How to balance your look, so you don’t look cheap or overly sexy
- Tricks to make you look like you have an hourglass shape
- What to do if you are top-heavy
- The reality of body types — there are not just 4 shapes!
- Style is your ultimate weapon
You can listen to the radio show below by clicking the play button. Enjoy!